What a Sad way to die as a little boy named Muhammed Arafat, was electrocuted Yesterday after he walked into an open transformer in Niger state.
OAP Bello Lukman, who shared the story online, wrote;
This young boy Muhammad Arafat was electrocuted in Niger state as a
result of the carelessness of the society, the electricity distribution
company and his parents.
The young boy just saw the transformer open and walked into it. Kai, so
discomforting, disheartening and discombombulating.May Arafat’s soul
rest in peace and may we learn from this. Kai.
See more graphic images Below: