Fire Guts Ibrahim Shekarau’s House In Kano State(Photos)

A fire outbreak occurred at the residence of former Kano state governor, Malam Ibrahim Shekarau. It was gathered that the outbreak happened when a spark ignited fire at his residence at Mundubawa Avenue in Kano.

According to reports, the fire incident which was attributed to electrical spark – occurred on Sunday evening.

A media aide to the former governor, Malam Sule Yau Sule said the incident occurred at about 4.00pm and affected two rooms out of the whole building.

He explained the fire was immediately put off…

It was disclosed that the house was built for Shekarau by the Kano state government immediately he left office in 2011 as part of retirement package.

Share this:

Related posts

One Thought to “Fire Guts Ibrahim Shekarau’s House In Kano State(Photos)”

  1. Hi there, just wanted to say, I liked this article. It was funny.
    Keep on posting!

Leave a Comment

You May Like: